Keep your fingers from freezing with warm alpaca gloves, cozy alpaca socks, toasty alpaca hats and more...
Craft your own colorway in our yarn dyeing class for your next creative yarn project
Enjoy the aroma of fresh baked bread as you learn how you too can make delicious and nutritious bread in your own home
About us: (In San Diego area? Make an appointment to shop by calling (619) 579-9114 )
Your online source for the highest quality alpaca products, a visit to A Simpler Time Store, will take you back in time, to an era when the pace of life was slower and people savored the process of making family treasures themselves.
At our ranch store, you'll discover products that help you savor simple pleasures:
- Let a Schacht spinning wheel transport you into the serenity zone, while you calmly spin our soft alpaca roving
- Use our custom-crafted alpaca purse pals or purse charms to experience comforting cuddles on the go
- Stock up on naturally dyed yarns, knowing your handmade gift will be safe and snuggly, when handcrafted with our soft sumptuous sustainable alpaca yarns.
- Pick up fun alpaca finger puppets and other safe toys for your kids and critters
- Use dryer balls to keep your clothes soft and safe without chemicals
- Keep your toes toasty with alpaca socks, stop your fingers from freezing with cozy alpaca gloves, keep your head warm with a stylish and super soft alpaca hat and find other warm winter wear
- Enjoy decorating with our stylish and durable alpaca rugs - so soft, you'll feel like they are kissing your bare feet
- Feel the lifestyle with our Bosch breadmaking products that fill your home with that fresh tantalizing fragrance of homemade bread. Top your fresh bread with butter and raw, local honey
- Use our Jacquard dyes on our alpaca yarn for the most vivid colors possible on protein fibers.
- Find handmade, unique one of a kind gifts that will be treasured forever by your family and friends
We are a family owned and operated business in the outskirts of San Diego. Many of our alpaca yarns and alpaca rovings are made in our fiber mill from our own alpacas. There is an array of natural colors as well as a variety of hand dyed and hand painted yarns to choose from. We are suppliers for Schacht Spindle Company, Interweave Press Books, Jacquard acid dyes, Bosch mixers and NutriMill grain mills.
Life is often moving too fast and we would like to encourage you to slow down and enjoy each moment. Come on in, look around and select your simple pleasures from our hand to yours.
Alpaca- The comfort of cashmere without the price